Home > Cleaning your Toilet
Cleaning your Toilet
Cleaning your toilet can be a quick and easy affair if you have the right approach. It doesn’t have to involve lots of scrubbing and sweat, and can be simple with the right products; read this guide for tips on choosing them.
Cleaning a toilet is usually highly placed on the list of cleaning jobs you don’t want to do, but it is also one of the most important. Everyone envisions alot of scrubbing when having to tackle the dreaded toilet, however, it can be a lot simpler and easier than you think – all you need is the right products; you’ll be finished before you know it.
What you need to do:
- Turn off the water supply to your toilet, then flush. Flushing the toilet will ensure that all the water in the trap is removed.
- Cover the whole surface area with a disinfectant; we recommend STC ACIDIC TOILET AND WASHROOM CLEANER. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Now all you need to do is wipe off the solution thoroughly, especially under the rim and deep into the trap.
- Turn the water back on and flush the toilet once more.
- Clean the exterior of the toilet and the toilet seat afterwards;
- Wear PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR;
- Do not use sponges when you scrub a toilet, instead use DISPOSABLE PAPER TOWELS;
- If you use reusable cloths, wash them immediately in their own load on hot water with bleach.