How to Maintain a Sparkling Bathroom
It is one of the most popular rooms in the home, visited every morning and evening to help maintain our personal cleanliness. As we use our bathrooms as part of our daily routine, shouldn’t cleaning it be just as important? To many people, cleaning the bathroom is a dreaded but inevitable task, however, it doesn’t need to be such a chore if done right.
To begin, give the bathroom a thorough clean, this may be daunting and time consuming, but afterwards you’ll only have to maintain the upkeep of the bathroom, giving it a good clean once a month.
The main jobs are grout cleaning and mould removal around the sink and bathtub, and washing down the tiles.
Washing down the tiles with a BATHROOM CLEANER is simple enough; the time needed to clean it depends on the size of the surface area. Cleaning grout can be an issue many people don’t want to combat, but with the help of this video, you’ll think it’s a piece of cake.
For the rest of the room follow these simple tips and guidelines to help create and maintain a bathroom that always gleams:
- Keep all your cleaning supplies for the bathroom in one place, nearby and on hand; these should include BLEACH, DISINFECTANT, WASHROOM CLEANER and SHOWER AND WASHBASIN SPRAY.
- Collect and wash the laundry; this may include towels, shower curtain, clothes and rugs.
- Remove any rubbish lying around and sweep the floor, leaving the mopping for last.
- Clean any counter tops and sinks, including taps, with an antibacterial spray.
- Lastly, use a GLASS CLEANER to make sure your mirrors sparkle and shine.
Another job associated with the bathroom is cleaning the toilet. If you would like to find out how to DISINFECT A TOILET EFFECTIVELY you will find some useful guides in TMH’s CLEANING TIPS AND ADVICE, as well as the blog. our in-depth PRESSURE WASHER GUIDE for information on which product is right for you.