Pre Spring Cleaning
Spring is just round the corner; the sun is beginning to emerge and the weather is getting somewhat warmer. So, now is the time to start organising your spring cleaning – where you are going to start and what you want to accomplish – but this can be a daunting and stressful time.
However, with a few tips concerning the chores you can do now, your spring cleaning can be dramatically decreased – follow these simple tips and the stress will be removed as easily and quickly as the mess.
The kitchen and lounge are the rooms in the house which, commonly, are used the most. Keeping them organised will help minimise the spring cleaning you will need to do later on and will provide your family with a welcoming area to rest and relax.
This always seems to be the biggest cleaning job of them all, but with these tips half of your worries will be scrubbed away.
GET THE BIG JOB OUT OF THE WAY FIRST:
- CLEAN YOUR OVEN. While waiting for the OVEN CLEANER to do its job why not clear out your top cupboards? When you do this you are sure to find some old cooking ingredients that are out of date; throw them out and give the cupboards a quick once over with a MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER. Starting from the top is always the better option.
This room seems to accommodate all the clutter as it one of the most commonly used rooms in the house.
- Throw out all the old magazines and newspapers you have lying around to free space;
- Get a basket and place all the toys and other objects which don’t belong in the living room in it – you will be amazed at the free space this clears;
- If you have any old bills lying about which you want to keep for future reference, get yourself a folder and organise them using separators. Make separate piles for each type of bill and organise however suit you, chronologically perhaps. This is a time consuming task, but everything will be in one place and not taking up room everywhere in the living room.
BEDROOM CUPBOARDS AND WARDROBES
This is the perfect time to remove all your belongings from cupboards, drawers and the wardrobe, to sort what you would like to keep and what can be given to the local charity shop; this can be a very enjoyable, not to mention fulfilling, task. Create three piles:
- One for keeping;
- Another for charity
- The last for throwing out.
F1 Neutral Floor Cleaner (3)Add to FavouritesAdd to Favourites
F1 Neutral Floor Cleaner (2)Add to FavouritesAdd to Favourites
Our online courses