Home > Window Cleaning
Finally, the sun is shining and everybody is making the most of it, but are your windows? When alot of sunlight is coming through, this can highlight all the dirt winter has left behind.
It isn’t the most favoured of cleaning jobs, but with a little help from TMH you will be finishing the job in no time. Here you will find suggestions of the best products to use, to get a gleaming effect, and the best techniques to employ.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- ETTORE SQUEEGEE-OFF GLASS CLEANER;
- ETTORE PORCUPINE APPLICATOR;
- ETTORE PROGRIP QUICK RELEASE SQUEEGEE;
- UNGER UNITEC 2-SECTION TELESCOPIC POLES;
- CLEANING CLOTH.
It is so much easier to clean your windows when you have the right tools; no more achy arms and no more stress. With a SQUEEGEE, window cleaning will become a breeze
WHAT TO DO:
- Mix two tablespoons of your GLASS CLEANER with water. Using our best selling GLASS CLEANER will help the glide of the SQUEEGEE and won’t leave any residue on your windows.
- Add the APPLICATOR to the SQUEEGEE and attach it to the POLE. Immerse it into the cleaning solution and squeeze off any excess.
- Pour some paint thinner onto a towel and rub into the aluminium using circular movements – this will prepare the metal for sanding. Once covered in paint stripper, rinse with water and dry.
- The best technique is to wet the edges of the window first, then begin to glide the SQUEEGEE to the centre of the window, in large circular motions.
- When you have finished use a CLOTH to dry the edges of each window.
- Machine wash your APPLICATOR first for best results.
- Don’t wash your windows in direct sunlight as this will cause the solution to evaporate.
You can find more information about how to clean a window at CLICK CLEANING’s TIPS AND ADVICE PAGE – HOW TO CLEAN WINDOWS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL